POSITION: SYSTEMS ANALYST
HOURS: 35-40 HOURS/WK
Bachelor’s degree in Business, Economics, Finance or Related Plus two (2) years experience in Systems Analysis or Related.
DESCRIPTION OF DUTIES
- Under the direction of the President, the analyst will conduct overall study and evaluation of the company’s business and financial systems;
- Determine the requirements of different departments to develop solution strategies to improve work flow;
- Prepare and participate in system testing to verify that the system including any modification and enhancements carried out are functioning in accordance with the company requirements;
- Provide users with assistance solving problems related to the business and financial systems, such as malfunctions and program problems;
- Review/analyze computer printouts and performance indicators to locate code problems, and correct errors by correcting codes;
- Consult with management to ensure agreement on system principles;
- Prepare operations/procedures manuals and conduct staff and user training on new systems to be implemented;
- Coordinate and link the systems within the company to increase compatibility and so information can be shared.